Morning Perk



January 26, 2015. I never really watched Friends while it was on TV, but now Netflix has ten seasons available, which should occupy me for a while. Hence, 'Central Perk', which gives me the title of today's photo, taken at Café Codiac, where I get my morning coffee every day, usually in that same red mug. Today I went to the office expecting an open day but had 6 hours of meetings. But I've dedicated this week to closing out some longstanding issues, and they'll be settled by accord or by fiat. Either way is good with me. I need to get back to the business of making great educational applications. P.S. notice the squeaky clean appliances and floors? That's how you brew outstanding coffee. From Flickr http://ift.tt/1zR5vFh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dow's Lake

CN6200

Palm Tree and Snow